Friday 9 February 2018

Actress Priyanka Chopra opened her heart to know the biggest secret of her life;

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's stars are on the seventh day these days. That's why Priyanka is keen to make films in Bollywood except for Bollywood. Priyanka Chopra is a girl who always speaks her heart. Maybe that's why we love them. The actress has given us a telling statement once again. During the live interview of Build LDN, he said something so everyone was surprised.



In fact, Priyanka said at the beginning of the interview with a lot of humor that she wanted to be a clean lady or a maid, not an actress or model!


Priyanka disclosed during the interview, "When I grew up I wanted to be a clean lady. Yes, I wanted to be a maid I loved cleaning and I liked the broom. I loved cleaning the floor and I still do the cleaning.
Apart from this, the actress also told that her first job was at a burger shop. Only after becoming Miss India and Miss World he got the first big break.

1 comment: